The Activities Webinars
- Learn basic terms about the foundation blocks of early childhood growth:
A. Sensory processing
B. Perceptual-motor development
C. Vision development
- Learn about our eight senses and how young children process sensations.
- Learn how good perceptual-motor development influences all future learning, in and out of the classroom.
- Learn about the development of vision and its enormously important impact on the growing child.
- Apply the information from the first four webinars to guide you as you learn how to incorporate In-Sync Child activities into your classroom.
- Recognize how each In-Sync Child activity develops and enhances your students’ sensory, perceptual motor and vision development.
- Use the concepts to develop your own In-Sync Child activities, giving your students experiences to last a lifetime!
Each of six upbeat webinars features a simple piece of inexpensive and easily available equipment (paper plates, masking tape, rope, stretchy things, shapes, and hoops). Each webinar guides the viewer through four original In-Sync Activities for a total of 24 fun and functional movement experiences. These inclusive activities appeal to children of all abilities and can take place in a classroom or playground setting.