The Fundamentals Webinars
General Objectives of the 10-Part Package:
- Learn basic terms about the foundation blocks of early childhood growth:
A. Sensory processing
B. Perceptual-motor development
C. Vision development
- Learn about our eight senses and how young children process sensations.
- Learn how good perceptual-motor development influences all future learning, in and out of the classroom.
- Learn about the development of vision and its enormously important impact on the growing child.
- Apply the information from the first four webinars to guide you as you learn how to incorporate In-Sync Child activities into your classroom.
- Recognize how each In-Sync Child activity develops and enhances your students’ sensory, perceptual motor and vision development.
- Use the concepts to develop your own In-Sync Child activities, giving your students experiences to last a lifetime!
The Fundamentals Webinars (Four Parts)
The Fundamentals Webinars are comprised of the following:
Take a listen!
Joye and Carol discuss the foundation blocks of early child development